Sunday, 26 May 2013

A Party in a Box


I love the idea of a party in a box. I've seen a couple of great posts on them recently, especially this one by Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky. It was my mum's birthday this week, and as I had to send her present through the post I thought this would be perfect! 

I lined the box with tissue paper and filled it with silly little presents like pens that look like pencils, beads, washi tape and key-rings. Then I added another layer of tissue paper, some mini bunting and a card. It made quite a sweet little parcel. 


As you can probably see, I got most of the gifts (and the box) from Tiger. I am absolutely obsessed with this shop and can never come out empty handed! It's so great for little bits and bobs... 

This is definitely one trend that I will be trying out again! It's fun to put together, and hopefully a lovely surprise when the post arrives :) 

Has anyone else made their own party in a box? 

x Rachel 

8 comments:

  1. love this, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, especially if you're sending some birthday love in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a party box but it sounds like such a cute ideal. I love the little party banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius idea! And another reason to go shopping in Tiger (as if I needed another one- ha!) Hope you Mum loved her party box xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! (And I love all the assorted silly fun stuff you can find at Tiger, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is such a cute idea! Definitely need to try it out for one of my friends who lives away from me!

    hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this idea! How awesome would it be to get one of these in the mail? It would make my day, to say in the LEAST. I might have to make my own and make a post about it sometime soon! If I do, I'll be sure to link back to you for the wonderful idea :)

    the-little-blossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...